Reminisce



In the film Mudalvan, the hero's father would say "Vazhkailium VCR madhiri oru rewind button irundhal evalavo nalla irukum". We in this fast pace world are too busy. We do not provide sufficient time for ourself. Almost everyone have aspirations & work towards that to grow more. But in this period of growing, we sometimes lose our own nature. When someone gets a chance of seeing others doing what they like too or seeing things that they have done in their past, they relish. You might be wondering ennada Mudalvan dialoguekum intha lineskum enna relation. Coming..Coming..!

Last week after a long day at office, got to take my sister's son to my home for his weekend mela. Sometimes, I used to speak with him about intellectual stuff. So that he will get to know some new things & think me as brilliant guy [Ha..Ha..]. During our ride, I was explaining him about gravitational force & how it works [Arambichutayan...Arambichutan!]. I was explaining him from what is force & slowly what is gravitational force. The moment I said about it, he immediately looked back & asked me then how do airplane fly? The response was quick & valid. Now days these children are very sharp [Grr....]. Then, I told him the reason [Eppa neenga ellam enna reason kekathinga..]. On the way he used to comment on the things that he sees in his own way. I was enjoying the ride with him at the same time recollecting my past. After going home he told his grandmother "intha mama color colora reel vedran". I just started laughing.

I had this particular thought flashing, during our childhood days we did not have all these grown up nut things. Like tensions, frustrations, jealous, worries... I know its part of life. But as in the above Mudalvan dialogue if we can do then it's a great pleasure for each one. Do you agree with me or not?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I strongly agree your thoughts.But as we get matured, these all the common traits everyone used to get in life. So its upto the person to overcome it. Simple saying-"Expectation leads to Frustration".

Regards
Rishi

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Hi Rishi,

True, I totally agree with you. Thanks for the comment.