A long...........................................break. Huh!!!


[Chicago]
Dudes, its been a long break for me. Nearly a month break from the great blog world. This gap is due to my official travel to Chicago. I can feel the heat from my readers. I can hear sometimes, what is narsidude doing? Is he going to continue blogging or not? Apologize me for taking this long break.


[Wal-Mart inside view]
Life here at Chicago is good. It's a great place to live. Last week went to Wal-Mart shopping place. Its one of the hot shopping place in U.S. I just roamed about here & there like I used to roam at our T.Nagar. A part of T.Nagar inside a building is what a walmart looks like. You can get A-Z items from this huge shopping center. Just you need lot of the green coloured papers in your pockets.

The roads here are clean & long. Here no digging for a single telephone line. Everything is planned & executed with future in mind. Sounds good. But if it happens in India, it will be sounding more great.

Sometimes I do read the Indian reporter paper which I can take free when I go to an Indian store here. The paper focusses on the Indians' at U.S. Also, information about the Indian Cinema, Sports. Tend to concentrate more on these stuff. Thinking if I don't then when I go back I will be one step behind. But unable to get newspapers on the great Tamilnadu. For a person who read lots of Ananda vikadan, Kumudam, Junior Vikadan, Kumudam Reporter & of course Dhina Dhanthi stuff... as a hard copy, miss that here.

Here in show time channels, movies are continously screened like our KTV. Atleast KTV sometimes plays Comedy shows. Here no way except movies & ads. I liked the Paycheck, Art of War, Fahrenheit 9/11 & many movies which I missed to see their titles. But some movies are really crap & hate to see, when played repeatedly in the channel. More news on Chicago in the upcoming days.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kalakura dude. Try to put more photos. How is Chicago? Chicago is HOT*(!?)

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Elumbu Manitan,

Sure will try to place ur suggestion.

Anonymous said...

elumbu manithan is kaarthi. i think. this is sigappu manithan, btw.

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Appa all manithans reveal your identies please. Full confusion.

All becuase of this sigapu manithan only. He only started this manithan ka funda's

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by.. :)
sorgame enraalum adhu nam oora pola varuma... :)

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Yes kishore thats' very true. Thanks for stopping here.

Anonymous said...

You can get hard copies of A.Vikatan, Kumudam etc at India Book House, in Devon street.

--- Manithan

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Manithan,
Yes we can get it. But its far from the place where do I stay. Thats the problem to get it from there.