The first day of the Year!


[Courtesy:movie-gazette.com; Click snap for a blow up]
The day before the New Year and today I had lots of phone wishes and email greetings [Arambichutanya!]. I got up early on a Sunday and on a new year only because of the phone calls wishes. Thanks to all of them remembering and wished me personally. I had one full day and of course the first day of the year. So had my early lunch and went to a film for which I had the expectations as I do have for a Rajini film. I had conversations before with Lazygeek about the film, who gave a blazing opening page for this movie in tribute to the director, film and the HERO. Yes, I watched the beast, the new Hollywood superstar whose splendid performance was gazed by me, KINGKONG. I have seen movies where beast was a horror, but here as a flip it’s our most liked hero. Come on dudes; cheer him up with an ear knocking whistle. The KINGKONG was a terror to all but not for our cute heroine. As in commercial Tamil movie, our hero in this film saves the heroine from villains. But these villains are also of same genotype. The roar, the sniffing, the loud shouts, the thumping beat on the chest, the sad looks and the angry face all these expressions of our fabulous hero would stay in my mind quiet some time. Amazing movie to watch!

It’s going to be a kabala motcham for me. Finally, I saw a movie in US of A in a Cineplex. After watching a fantastic movie did loads of shopping. Like a hungry man, shopped the items. When the bill came, just scratched my head thinking what have I purchased!! After the hunt, went to StarBucks for having evening snacks\coffee with my friend and his family. Hmm… after a longtime got the taste of typical south Indian filter coffee. Had a nice dinner in my friends’ house, watching our thalaiver movie, Annamalai. Man damn it, thalai is too good to watch in the movie. I don't know the exact count of watching this film. But still I don't get bored watching again. This man has the fire in his eyes. Thalai kalakitaru. Chumma suddku pottu Malai da Annamalai nu solumpothu, naama body kulla jivunu etho nadakuthu. Came back to my den, with a good satisfying first day of the year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Narsi,

Started the year with movie - that too your favourite thalaivar number. Good start.

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Rayan,

Hmm Correcta sone, thanks.