Recovery!

Now days I started to wear flashy dresses like dark green shirt and yellow pant. I speak more for no reason and if some one starts arguing then I somehow make the person run by non-stop speaking. When my relatives speak a topic then I provide statistics on the topic making them to feel why I talked in front of him. My "thopai" comes in between my chest and thigh. I started to apply fair & lovely and powder every 2 hours. Though nobody follow me I say a loud there are lakh people behind me. I started kick the wall in my house hard with my legs trying to jump. The moment somebody sees me they start to escape from my sight. I started to write VB code in MS-windows media player. I was able to realize that something abnormal is happening. When I look back and realized that the changes started to happen after watching Gabbtan film Sudhesi :-) Now I am slowly recovering from the impact.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Narsi,

You have taken a big risk in life by watching the movie Sudesi. I will pray God for your speed recovery :)

Anonymous said...

yo yo machi !!

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Rayan, Thanks for the wishes. I expected a flower parcel from Seattle. Its okay fine since it was a major tragedy!!

Lazy, Your Yo Yo makes me to feel that you were also some where some how got the hurt. Seeing your post makes me to feel that you already recovered from the impact :-)

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...I am not able to control my laugh after reading the last line of your post. Good Writing Narsi and i surely hope your Guru(nathar) will be happy about your review on this film !! ?? :-)

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Hey SHiva,

Thanks for the note and comment. Enna appdi comedya va iruku post... Ennaku confuse agiduchu...

Regards

Anonymous said...

I want to put some words on your view of captain. You have rights to talk about the other’s but not supposed to insult others. Do you know how many fans club he’s having in tamil nadu. The one who’s having fans means that he has impressed at least some peoples. if you are not impressed by him, just leave it. He will get the applause from the others.
Just think by this way, if he releases a movie that will light up the technician’s life, who was engaged for his movie. He’s having a good amount of supporters or fans from the ‘B’ and ‘C’ center. For most movies they only have to pen the judgments. If that is the case I am not heard any such words from those people.

So be cool………. Let him to do whatever he want…you have the fun…and express it in the decent way

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Mr.Anonymous,

I do understand what you have said. But its my right to express the opinion on him for 2 reasons

1. One he is an artist who can be crticised as he is a public figure.

2. 40 rs koduthu Gabbtan padam pakara oru common man.

If he or you accept the criticism then move out of this public life and shed yourself under 4 walls.

Hope you got the message!