What’s our base? Is it shaken?

Look at here, here, here and here. I am really confused on reading these stuffs. What are we up to, just for the rankings like the Top 10 stuff in SUN TV. Nope I don't think so!! I believe we as a part of literate community write blogs on what we think, want to discuss, like to pass on, like to express or just as a pin up for future archive. Everybody within themselves is great minds. Nobody is less nor high without comparisons. Each one has their distinct qualities which other might not be having or lacking.

I was assuming that blogging is just ones passion or a habit or a time slice or an interest. But seeing these it’s no longer the same as assumed. It goes in an incorrect direction. There is always a better person than one in each arena. There is also person below you and you are above for few. It’s is all part of life and it goes on. But tying up with business and personal interests jolts down to weird reactions. Look at the comments at all the above links. It’s worse than words exchanged between slum gangsters during a clash. It is neither a good sign nor beneficial to any one. It just cultivates the poison tree funda read in my old school days.

Does the hit rate so significant or the ranking given by any of them out there have an impact? If you have started the blogging with back in my mind with the hit rates or ranking then you have failed in first place. These tools are measures to motivate you to take serious on the way you write or making you feel good. It’s also like a helper given the readers choice on what they would like to go with. It is a kind of pat given to you on your work done till now and doesn't mean you are the one, at least in the blog arena. Perarasu films are block busters these days when compared to Bharathiraja or Manirathnam movies. Does it mean he is best of all? Again there is always a better one than the other and it continues. It’s all how we take it and how we continue to go with our passions. If you take these it in a right spirits and not getting any horns up there then you are saved and blessed. I get 500 mails for a day from my system when compared to my higher hierarchy. So my mail box has more traffic when compared to him. Does it make any sense to me?

Come on dudes, we as a group should collectively do for cause when needed or continue our interest without these distractions. There is so much potential in this area and never know what would happen in future. This field has gained so much popularity among most of the power\non-power users and the clash for no reason is like spitting above facing upwards.

I have expressed just my thoughts and have no intention to hurt anybody. Felt the way things happened wasn't good. Finally everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die!!

Truly
Narsidude

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

//Everybody within themselves is great minds. Nobody is less nor high without comparisons. Each one has their distinct qualities which other might not be having or lacking.//

Well said. It is much needed the kind of point you have made. Thanks.

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Thanks Orani for the note. First I wasn't sure that Orani was a correct link. I thought some anonymous wanted to support me on the topic [In Tamil Orani means all in one side], so he has intentionally placed the name. But though it was self explanatory you were backing by your blog name. Cool.

Anonymous said...

//[In Tamil Orani means all in one side], //

:-) really I didnt know that. I have inspired this name out of our communal pond, the one we have in our village. Where everyone can have a dip before they walk into the pillayar koil.

You gave me totally a different meaning for it. ANyway, thanks for stopping by my blog and left a short note, too.

I watched Bourne Supremacy and Beautiful Mind too, good ones! Did you get to see my write up, Robin Williams' "House of D" stuff?

Anonymous said...

adra.. adra.. adra..

oru maargamathaan ezhudhare.. engayo poikeenu keera maamu nee.

- GJ

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Vanga Sir Vanga...Ungalathaan konja naala kanumenu nenechen..Vandhutarya vanthutaru!!!