Seattle Times

I visited Seattle last week for an official purpose. Seattle was worse than Chicago in terms of climate. Seattle had heavy snow showers and roads were slippery. It seems after many years its facing this change in its nature. Anyways most of the transport wore chains to its tires for more friction and causing sound pollution:-( The public transport is the one which I like in Seattle and miss in Chicago.

I like to travel, visit new places and meet new people. What I don’t like is the preparation to travel and settling down after coming back. It includes booking tickets\accommodation, packing and then washing\ironing after coming back. The most irritating part is two things one is the air travel where you are tied for couple of hours and ironing of the washed clothes after coming back. God save me from these!!

I had lots of fun with new people and enjoyed staying at my friend's place. My friend had got a new projector and it’s like watching a movie at Devi Bala theatre in Chennai. The experience of monster screen at home is different and exciting. After buying such a projector there is no necessity to hit the theatres. A little patience is needed for the movie to be available online and that’s it you would be entertained with more comfort than in theatre. A good item to be bought by each of the frequent cine goers\lovers.

While returning back took a cab from my friend's place to the Seattle airport as snow showers were present. It was hard to drive in those circumstances. Luckily got a cab and was speaking to the cab driver. He asked me are you in IT and when I said yes, he started speaking his good old memories. Actually he was a main frame programmer in his early years and now he wants to get back to this industry. It sounded interesting and gave him some tips [Gosh…don’t laugh]. When I was about to get down, he just thanked me in a very friendly manner. I just realized what all I have been saying in Para II above, seems to be nothing when people struggle for their days bread!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enna Brother,

Consultant Charge enna vangunenko??

Vj

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Illapa athellam ethuvum vanagala.

Kudukara kasa kodutha pothum :-)