Tribute

A good friend is always a valuable asset you have earned for yourself. There is no substitute for good people being with you. I have limited group of people whom are close and mutually cherish the moments. Today morning I got the news of losing one due to unknown reasons so far. It really broke me down and the day was horrible. All the past instants with him was hitting hard in my mind. It was shocking and shouldn’t have happened. He is a nice, energetic, enthusiastic person whom everybody would like to move along. We have shared our times together happily, quarrelling, discussing and playing…ahh! I am thinking how his family would take this, it’s tough and a total let down. I have no idea what had happened suddenly and still unable to believe myself. Many people die but when the near & dear does, it pinches you to ground. Pray that his soul rest in peace and his family needs to get consoled. We are going to miss you dear friend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was deeply saddened to hear the news about the sudden death of your friend and pray for his soul to get peace.
-KP

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about loss of your friend.

May God Bless his soul!

Lakshman said...

My deep condolences.
It really hurts.

Take care dude.

His soul will be at peace because of friends like yours love towards him.

- lakshman

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

KP\BP\Lakshman,

Thanks a ton for the supporting words. His place can't be substituted neither in his family nor in our group. It would be void forever.

Anonymous said...

My deep condolences.

Take care Bro.

May God Bless his soul!

Vj

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

VJ, Thanks pa!