Pinathalgal



One thing I understood clearly, never take as is the opinion of others. Every review I read and heard said Bheema movie was bad and not good to watch. To my surprise I liked the movie. I am pretty sure the storyline of the movie was a combination of "Ullaasam" and "Thalabathy" with a different climax. But the short and swift conclusion of each scene was something I liked rather than dragging too much. Vikram has put his effort in shaping his body enormously so that he justifies that he can hit a group of people just like that. Prakash Raj was portrayed as a god father who questions every mistake, but the recap scenes of his early age made me to laugh. Since, he can't fit into someone who can hit many people and heroic. Also when he comments to Thalaivasal Vijay "Ivana paakum pothu enaku en chinna vayasu nayabagam varuthu", I couldn't control my giggles. Raghuvaran was wasted and I want to know who is the guy acted as Raghuvaran Son? couldn't control the irritation feel I get when I see his face. Trisha nalla azhaga irukaanga..."Run" lingusamy is dead. Mudhal Mazhai Enai song was awesome and made me to rewind couple of times.

On a side note when searching some points on wordpress, noticed something called "WYSIWYG" which is an acronym for "What You See Is What You Get". This phrase seems to be close antonym to my blog caption and I didn't keep this blog caption related to anything. This caption or the blog name came when there was nothing to think or know. When I noticed something related exists antonymally got a relishing feel.

On another side note I was going through one of the website of some forum held and came across the profile section of the so called key persons. Gosh, when reading the profiles, few things hit my mind. The profiles were written and given by the person themselves, mostly they were the same which they used to put in other places, silly points were mentioned as interested in, self appraisal was in high degree, used the place to self promote. I was thinking how I used to be fascinated of a profile appearing on web for some meeting as a key person, but now lost the charm knowing its "NO BIG DEAL".

No comments: