A Love Letter

Dear Lakshmi,

I still remember the day I met you and without any inch of hesitation, I accepted you as is. From there I have enjoyed every single moment with you and always loved to move along together. To my conscious I believe I have taken utmost care of you and whenever you weren't feeling well I have treated you with the best care I can afford. I have always fed you with hygienic food and avoided dirty places. You have shared my moods when I am happy or sad. Whenever I get down mentally, you have enhanced my mood with good music and drive. I haven't troubled you much by using you harshly and always stayed with the gentle touch. You have wonderful shape and nice at inside. I have ensured that no one touches you in crowd and when someone even come close, I took you out of that area. You have been a good friend and we had a nice relationship so far. When I realized that you might depart me soon, I was really upset. True dear! I was restless when someone started to come and snatch you from me. When someone utters minor complains about you I was defending you and never let you down. When it was confirmed that you will leave me, I started feeling the loneliness. Finally when you left me today, I just stood there to see you going far away and disappearing after sometime. I wish I would see you again sometime but not sure when and how. You have left me only one thing for me to remember and you will always stay back deep inside my memories. Oh dear! Love you and going to miss you a lot :-(

ஊரை தெரிஞ்சுகிட்டேன் உலகம் புரிஞ்சிக்கிட்டேன்
கண்மணி என் கண்மணி
ஞானம் பொறாந்திரிச்சு நாலும் புரிஞ்சிருச்சு
கண்மணி என் கண்மணி
.
.
--Narsidude

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sold it?

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Anon, Yep

Hawkeye said...

my car is also called lakshmi. for the same reasons. been with me for 7 years. not planning to sell it.

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Hawkeye, Never sell it unless you have no option. Ore sogam pa :(

Anonymous said...

True attachment and sentiment from a true Indian....adada...thanga mudiyada samy.