Finally Woke Up

When I started typing this India won the 5th ODI against England flamboyantly leading the series as 5-0. I have been sneezing a lot as this blog has dust covered all over it :-) Between the previous updates and today there have been numerous changes around the world. Obama won the US elections, Global economy is having a major heart attack and operation is being done by various economic doctors, Chandrayan was launched by ISRO successfully, the banks & financial institutions are undergoing a bad turmoil, I shifted to Bangalore, this blog completed its fourth anniversary and so on. Nothing is constant except change, a perfect statement.

Gautham finally completed Vaaranam Ayiram. The operation was a success but the patient died. Except Surya and Harris everyone dissolved like salt in water. Now that Harris is gone out of Gautham company, crossing fingers on his next venture. I am waiting for the long long due Kandasamy and Naan Kaduvul as I think the period will change completely before they get released and will look like Subramanyapuram.

BTW my patience level has increased so much and thanks to the most frustrating Bangalore traffic. No comments, no cribbing and enjoying it in a very optimistic way. Why? that’s all I can do about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dude,
Nice to see ur post!!
Whatever happens life has to go.Right!!
Vj