Return of the Dragon

Does the title sound like am going to write a post on a Bruce lee movie? No not at all. I do not want to repeat the title “A long...........................................break. Huh!!!” again. Once again after a big break, am holding the pen. But...before I start cribbing myself let me share something good.

Dudes, you will be wondering how come suddenly narsidude is in his new costumes. Pinch me for the new one. The reason for it is...wait again let me wish something good.

"BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES
NARSIDUDE:-)"

Last year 8th of this month, a new baby born with twinkling stars in it. The first food was fed to this new born baby on this day. Like small kids wearing new clothes on this occasion, narsidude has entered with its new appearance.

I need to specially thank Robot of
Lazygeek.net for motivating me to start a blog & scribble something. May be I haven't done much at this point, but it had added an essence in me. Thanks once again Mr.Lazygeek for helping me to kick off this blog & also the writer in me [ha ha good joke!].

Due to my incapability of time management, I had to take many breaks like this. I used & do envy other bloggers who constantly update their blogs. But it’s all in the mind. Hope that I don't take many breaks in future.

After a month of stay in India, I am back to Chicago in my official assignment. The irritating part is, these Show time channels. Many movies that I saw a month ago is still been telecasted again. Naama KTV thousands time better ;-)

Dudes more posts on Chicago in the upcoming days. Over to Chicago.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude,
waiting for your further future writings.
Manithan

Anonymous said...

okkamakka kalaks.. the lazygeek touch..

congrats Narsidude..!!

Let your blog baby grow with all healthy and wealthy blog posts..

Welcome back to BLOGGING..

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Manithan -- Thanks for the note. Sure will scribble something in future.

Lakshman -- Thanks for the wishes.

Anonymous said...

hey parupps, ethavathu ezhuthu raasa !!