HILLS HAVE EYES II


[Courtesy:movies.yahoo.com]

"Get me some tea ya...Empa Tamil naatula iruthutu tea venumnu kekama empa englishla kekara...Dei nee teanu sonnathe english thaanda vennai...hee hee" listening to this song from Englishkaran drove to Regal cinemas to watch "Hills Have Eyes II" last Friday. Came back after the movie unsounded and thrilled. Knowing about the part I of this movie is a different story. When I used to bring DVDs from a near by library somehow picked up the part I, but never intended to watch. My roommate exhausted his DVDs for the week and took the part I for his night show. Next day came to me and said just watch it dude it’s our preferred type of movie. I was impressed by the movie with its sheer arrogance and bloodshed scenes. After a while when watching some other movie saw the trailer of part II and determined to go for it. My calculations didn't go wrong and as expected part II was even more violent and gore. If you are a person looking for thriller with gore then this is one such movie. When dug deep in wikipedia what was released in 2006 is actually a remake of 1977 movie and there were sequels in 1985 and 1995. The 2006 part I introduction starts with a logical reason as the US conducted nuclear tests in a particular region and the effects caused the people with changes in their genes.

BTW apart from Hills Have Eyes terrifying you, Google made a surprise and I was a victim, People talk more about agloco, The Boss exhibits its songs and stills....Lots of excitement waiting...

No comments: