Identity

More than “Who am I”, I get choked with the question of “What am I”. I get so much confused with this question and searching for an answer. If I know this answer then I would be one of the rishi’s sitting in one eternal place. I am puzzled in finding what I came for and what I am doing is what I am for. Should I be living a life doing 9-5 job, then going back home with briefcase? Making some money, saving for buying a home, ending up in seeing the children grown up and making the way to graveyard.

I see many varieties of people, one who just see his family and forget all his passions. Neither he learns or has some interests to do something new. Only thing that concerns him is his family & be a bread winner. So he comes to job and goes back that’s all he does. What spark is there in it, I don’t find one. But I think one way oh! Is this what life should be and should I also do like this?

When I do some work I think do I mean in doing this? Am I here for it and is this what I am good at? Everyone will get a turning point where one would know what he is meant for. Did I get already this gyan or am I yet to get the opportunity? Where to find the inside and how to really pursue what am good at? But I believe everybody has this type of insider but nobody reveals or expresses. All just live as the reality pinches and stops them from pursuing their aspirations or the search for what they are. Some just live without even making this attempt as they don’t want to and completely avoid it. With this state of confusion going to bed am I meant for sleeping? :-)

[P.S.:- This post might be confusing as I am confused]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHHhh.....
Eppave Kanna Kattuthe...
-KP

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

KP,

Enna achu...conpusiona???:-)

Anonymous said...

Enna brother,

ethavathu Prod issueva? intha alavukku confuse agi irukenga????

:-)

Vj

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

VJ,
Ithellam thavuvangall....prod issue illa...anna issuesleranthu varum items :-)