I met her in Chicago!

I am here in Chicago for quite some time. During the mid of November one day I was just coming back from office. I was bit tired and was just feeble. Suddenly she came in a flash. I saw her for the first time. I couldn't resist myself and was feeling glad. This was my first experience to see her. As days passed by I started seeing her frequently. Slowly my relation started with her and met her day-after-day. I started to touch her and slowly it became a regular habit. In Tamil there is a quote "Aasai arubathu naal, mogam mupathu naal". This was true in her case. My body started giving troubles due to the relation with her and I was feeling comfortless. Slowly I started to avoid her and totally hated her. Whenever I see her on a day, I just feel depressed. I totally neglect her and concealed myself inside four walls. Nowadays I meet her more often but I am helpless to neglect her completely. Do you want to know her identity? Just highlight the next line with your cursor, she would be visible. Her name is SNOW :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naration style makes the article interesting.Good attempt.

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Thanks rayan.