Back Fire :-(



It’s a sin of being and continuing as a vegetarian living in US of A. You have vegetable food available but don't have many varieties except in Indian restaurants. Most of the vegetarian food available here are with bread and as a south Indian, I do not take this much in quantity of this square white item.

Recently, I visited to one of the Italian restaurants in Chicago for lunch. I ordered for a vegetable salad and heap of chopped vegetables [some of which I am still searching their names] was put in a bowl and kept in front. I do admit that the vegetable salad is nutritious and healthier food. Also, the taste wasn't that bad. But when eating some of the leaves given in the salad, thought that my entire mom curse is coming true. I used to demand a variety in food with excellent taste at home. I cannot resist a small composition of change in the taste of the food. If something goes wrong either Saravana Bhavan or a Rathna Cafe parcel has to nullify the less taste food that’s prepared. Also, several times yelling at my mom saying see others house, they prepare dozen of food items for each time with better taste. I think all her whammy, making me to struggle to eat good items as well as with self cooking. Thought for a moment that my mom coming next to me and saying "Dei konjam uppo kamiya potta enna sound viduve, ippa paru aadu sapidratha ellam sapidra". But I know truly she won't say this!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lloyds colony mams
konjam seema sarakku ulla podutu
sapda ella foodum nalla foodthan.

Vaazhkai Thaththuvam:

Panam varum pogum.
Pathavi varum pogum
AIDS varum... ana pogathu


bye
????.

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Hey Anonymous,

I know who are you.

Anonymous said...

Good to know that you have realized the value of your home food atlast.

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Rayan, Yes, always when things are next you, you won't realize the value of it [As in The Life,,, Experience... post]