The Communicator


[Snap: Samsung.com]

Attire, time wristlets, shoes, purses, belts, bike acre few of the passionate items from early days. Later the Mobile phone got a firm place in the above list. First time I got Nokia 3210 as a gift and I still remember in that late night I roamed in the streets of Triplicane to get it activated. It’s a kind of memorable one which I was long lasting from my college days. After few months, I switched over to Nokia 6610 which I am having till now back in India. The great feature of 6610 was to play FM radio. I used to ride my bike for long distance from home to office, initial days was very sucking and used crib about the long ride. But later when I started using the 6610 model, I started enjoying the long biky. I used to continuously switch over to different channels using the hands free during the ride. That too when I place the helmet over my head phones, its like hearing music in a closed room. I just can't forget it; I feel like the whole world is for me and just zip around. Heavy traffic, late night what ever it is, I used to hear the music using the phone and damn care about the surroundings.

The sleek model and the black panel added more attraction. I was very much happy with what I had. Later days when my friends got camera phone and latest model, I was very much content with the model and never let it out from me.

Now after coming to Chicago, contact mode is one of the important aspects. Due to which I was looking out for a mobile. One of my friends caught hold of the deal with T-mobile and got the Samsung T-809 model. The moment I got the shipped parcel, I was gazing at this device. The phone is a sliding phone and has most of the good features. I am a new entrant to use Blue tooth which during my college days used to think as if it is some advanced automobile technology. The look of the model just amazes me and I always carry it as I have got something very precious for me. May me this lust ends after seeing something more good. But still this one can’t be forgotten. You can take a photo\video, copy songs, files & photos and listen to your favorite mp3 number where ever you go with good sound effect. The other features and the display design just take me away. I am hearing En Kadhale Kadhale from duet in my mobile, when pressing the publish button. En Kadhale..EnKadhale ennai enna saiya pogiray…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

solla marantten. innamum inna naina unnoda profile Chennai, Tamil Nadu kattudhu. nee chicago'la keeriya, illa chennai'a. chumma peela vuttunu keeriya. onnu adha maathu, illa nee irukkira edatha sollu.

thappa edukkudhaba. chummanachukkum ketten.

Change to Chicago, US. :)

- Ganja Goinchaami

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Hey GG,

Who are you? Tell me your name!!

Anonymous said...

When you are at Chennai i found your blog updation was on snail speed...After coming to Chicago,blog updation is atleast weekly once..Prooves you are having spare time for your personal life....

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Hey Anonymous,

Athellam nee En pesura...nee pesa kodathu :-)