My whereabouts!

Time alters continuously and plays the vital transformations in everyone life. So do it had played on me and I am once again back in here for prospicient period. I do miss lots of stuff at my hometown and the mind wanders between the memories at hometown. This wasn't there until it was accepted and left the place. But once I landed here my thoughts flow back. This is ironical and totally confused cognition. But this simple mind doesn't accept and wanders again. Anyways to get something we need to give up, so trying to enjoy with what is present. In this land, time plays the vital role and everyone gives the top respect to time. Since at one place you slip out of time then its like a chain of reaction and all the rest move out of time. Time is the key for everything here.

The song UNAI KANDA MUDHAL from the movie Parijatham just dwells into my mind. The way the female singer sings makes me excited and happy. I have made it a point to listen at least once a day for sometime. The other film song which heads in my recent movie list is Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu. Partha Mudhal song by Bombay Jayshree, Unni Menon and Manjal Veyil by Hariharan & others are my latest top listing music. Harris Jeyaraj has played one of his good music to this film. Am eagerly waiting for the movie to launch.

This weekend I watched The shawshank redemption movie. I wasn't aware that it was one of the good movies or about the crew. I started watching late in the night and just kept on watching till the end. When I looked at the timepiece, it showed quarter past three in the morning. The screenplay made me to sit and keep going. There was a proper composition of things and there wasn't much deviation from the core subject. The jail scenes weren't exaggerated, and exactly in the boundary lines. Both the actors Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman did at their best. I was impressed and would add on to my all-time favorites list.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Dude.
Enjoy!!!

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Hey Anonymous, Thanks. BTW whats ur identity?

Anonymous said...

Hey narsi,

Welcome back to US...

Shawshank redemption is an awesome movie man. I too watched it a month back. Really enjoyed it.

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Hey Rayan, Thanks for the warm welcome. Good to hear that you too enjoed the movie.

Anonymous said...

You are asking my Identity...

People used to call me as Ganja Goinchaami.

ha ha ha.