Narsidude podcast go Live !!

It was my first attempt to podcast and was excited to do. I tried first using Audacity to make an mp3 file and then uploaded to a file server to use it in RSS. After writing an RSS, I validated it using a RSS validator. But I failed miserably with 14 errors. I thought some syntactical errors and rewrote the whole thing again with the help of web references. Again this time it was 18 errors, shoot it man!! I left it there.

With a ray of hope started searching my known blogs who has done a podcast already. Found the first podcast of lazygeek and the method sounded to me simple. So without thinking too much headed on towards the audioblogger. Hurray!!! Without much sweat landed here of going live :-)

this is an audio post - click to play

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

naasthi panre maamee.

aana, konjam appavi pullandaan pesara maadhiri keedhu.

adutha PODCAST eppo? neeyum edhunaachum petti geeti eduthu poda poriyaa. planu irundhuchnna sollu, naan petti kudukkaren. inna ba sariya..

- GG

Anonymous said...

Nalla pattu ethavathu padi vainga thaleva..vellakara durai madiri etho pesi irukenga..puriya ba..

Vj

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Hey VJ,

Thanks for the note. Pattu ellam naan padina odi poiduveenga.. Pesa thaan ennaku theriyum :-)