Just Like That!


[Courtesy: nilashop.com]
One of my friends was insisting for past 2 weeks to watch Cho's Mohammad Bin Thuglak. He gave me the CD & told you will like it and bet for it. I wasn't sure and also not inclined to watch it. Just because he was favoring the movie and insisting me, I decided to watch it this weekend. I have a good feel on Cho's thought about politics and a big time fan when he speaks for an interview or a discussion. He smashes the opponent and tells with a confidence this is what the current politics and I like his way. Might be few times he would have slipped but still he impressed me in the way he talks strongly and the clarity of thought he has got in the political arena.

When the movie ended I just had one thing to say about him "WHAT A CLEAR AND FORETHOUGHT ON POLITICS". Wow! It was amazing to watch with the current political happenings in the mind. I believe, the movie had been released in early 1970 and in those early days the movie speaks about today’s politics. I liked the way he gets on to as prime minister and handles each of the cabinet meetings. It exactly resembles today’s politics and alas even more which are going to come in future. It’s an excellent movie to watch and want to give a loud applause for the movie & the director Cho. Well Done! Thanks to my friend to pass on a nice movie.

Another movie which I watched was Kodambakkam. The movie was good and loveable to watch for the simplicity in its screenplay. Jagan who was the director of Pudhiya geethai has directed this movie. I liked his Puthiya geethai and thought he would be yet another Perarasu. But in kodambakkam he has proved that he is different and narrated the story in a decent way. I think he has underplayed in some of the scene elucidating the troubles of a new director in kollywood. But he has done good amount of neat work and the movie is good to watch.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

namma CHO. Ramasamy thatha andha kaalathulaye, indha time arasiyala kaalasiyirupparuba. adhuvum andha climax sema tistba.

inna naina nee, Kodambakkam padatha solliputtu, andha ragasiyamanaadhu kaadhal patta pathi sollama vuttuputtiye. adhu ennamo manasa pottu porandudhu.

- Ganja Goinchaami

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Hey GG,

I have guessed your identity. Thanks for your note. Pattu naan ellathyum forward panen, enna rathiri 3.00 am padam pathen..athanungoo

Anonymous said...

Mohammad bin Tughlaq tops my list of Tamil comedies.

When asked recently why he never considered changing the themes or the dialogues of his plays, Cho responded, "Well, our politicians have never changed. So why would I revise the script?"

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Vijay,

Ya ..fact in what Cho said!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha

nalla tamaas panre naina

- Ganja Goinchaami

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»