Moments that stay long!

It was time for me to pack the things & start towards Chennai airport. I had good dinner with my pals & relatives of mine. Everything was done. I got ready & got into one of my friend's car. My parents & relatives got into another cab. The journey started there. I was not feeling anything. I just spoke with my friends & as usual their advice on the trip. Blah..blah.. blah. Once, I entered into the airport, I could sense something was itching me inside. In my subconscious mind something was tickling. I was unable to express those in words. I had been to the same airport for send-off & receiving many of my known people. The same place looked now different to me. I have seen many people known to me when they come to send off their pals. There was some emotional scenes going around. I couldn't understand that at those times. I used to wonder myself whats happening!

I started to go inside the airport to check in. Then too I did not have anything in my mind. I was just laughing & speaking to all of them who have come for my send-off. I finished all the procedures. Finally, I had almost an hour for the embarkation. So, I was speaking to my parents, relatives & friends. Slowly something was eating my head. I was unable to express my people what I feel. I just stood, stood, stood.. They too did not speak much after that. They were also just seeing me. Both were not talking but we were talking through our senses. I could see my parents & talk to them through eyes. It was a kind of feeling that I never experienced to this extend. Once it was time for me I said bye to them. I started walking towards the security, but turned back once to see them again & say them bye. They were just stand still & they too were waiting for me for turning back. I just moved & stood in the line. I was in my line but my eyes were searching them. Where are they? Have they left? These questions were hitting in my mind. Once I finished the embarkation procedures, I was able to see some phones in that place. You can talk to your near & dear for 3 mins. I just dialled the number & said I am done & going into the airbus. They said we haven't left the place & we are waiting to see your flight take off.

we were on the same building but it sensed me as if I am very far from them. Then after that zoom... take off. These moments stay long in my mind always.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have captured the moment that many people felt but unable to express well or did not bother capture those sweet moments for posterity. At least others can read this and see a reflection in your words. I did. Thank you.

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Hi Ram,

Its true many people have it in their minds or just leave it. These moments are some that always be in most of our minds. Thanks for stopping here.

Anonymous said...

Nice Posting Dude.....
-Shiva

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Thanks Siva for the note:-)