Disgusting :-(

Recently I have posted two forwards as Cool Stuff's!! Right down, the below post. In it there is a funny picture on the expansion of the algebraic formula. I posted them and forgot about it. Next day, I was glimpsing over the new updates of idlyvadai and read the Modern algebra post. I was stunned for a moment, since he has claimed that the funny expansion was written by him during his school days and found in his old mathematics notebook. Shucks!! Also when I saw the picture he has cleverly cut the original displayed name in the picture to make it his own formula.

A blogger, who was appreciated for his updates on elections, writing and owning something which he isn't the owner, makes me to laugh at his childish behavior. In the event of making blog popular and writing events which did not happen makes me to say "Avarum oru satharana arasiyal vadhi thaan".

After writing a comment on the above in his post and asking his intentions, my comment wasn’t approved to publish. So thought I could use my space for it.

Original Picture here
Customized as Idlyvadai's here

Can this be classified as rogue blogging or plagiarism or what...?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is what I commented in the concerned Idlyvadai blog at http://idlyvadai.blogspot.com/2006/07/blog-post_115286335037099601.html
By the way, I feel that he too might have got a forward just as you had and I do not think he copied from you.

For your information, I too got this one from one of my friends and I just neglected it as being too childish.

Now for my comments:

Please see these blog posts.

http://narsidude.blogspot.com/2006/07/disgusting.html

http://narsidude.blogspot.com/2006/07/cool-stuffs.html

Regards,
Dondu N.Raghavan

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Raghavan,

Thanks for stopping by, I am not saying that he has copied from me. But he has got a forward and says that he has done in his school days, which can't be acceptable.

Anonymous said...

adra adra adra!!!

nadakkattum nadakkattum.

- GG

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong in customising the 'forwarded mail' to make it more interesting .

see this forward from Raasa
http://raasaa.blogspot.com/2006/07/blog-post_12.html

Anonymous said...

Hi dude,

I agree with you.If he want to make it more intersting then he has to specify that.It's really a childish thing...

Vj