Evolution of Kuruvi



Udhya: I am planning to produce a movie and if you can give me a good script, I am ready. Both my grand father and father are forcing me to spend as we are finding hard for a storing place to preserve the money.

Dharani: Udhya I have a wonderful and speedy script than Ghilli & Dhool. Who will be your choice as the hero?

Udhya: How about Ajith?

Dharani: Boss I don't want to give a flop show here.

Udhya: Ok then next choice would be Vijay.

Dharani: Fine, I was comfortable during Ghilli with him. The storyline is strong and will project Vijay in a different dimension.

Udhya: Dharani, since Vijay is there we don't need a story. So remove the story completely and we will keep the screenplay tight.

Vijay enters the discussion room after Udhya called him.

Vijay: Na Dharani Na, you kept only 1 scene in Ghilli for me where I jump from one terrace to another terrace. But here I want many scenes like that to boost my heroic image.

Dharani: No worries, I will even go to the extent of keeping a scene that you fall in love only when you fly in air.

Vijay: Udhya you were specifying some tight screenplay. We don't need that too as we have Trisha mam in it. So we can remove it as well.

Dharani: OK no story, no screenplay then how about music?

Udhya: Since Vijay is a good dancer if someone could hit some of the musical instruments where he has scope to his dance movements then it should work well.

Dharani: We also have two villains in the movie one is Ashish Vidhyarthi and another is Suman. We can effectively use them.

Vijay: No no, let us make them little ineffective so that they can be viewed as comedians as well as villains.

Dharani: How about Vivek as lead comedian and also accompanying you throughout the movie.

Vijay: He might over take me so better we cut him off in the first half of the movie.

Everyone agrees to the resulted script and Kuruvi emerges flamboyantly. Hurray!!

No comments: