AN HONOURABLE NOTE

  • He is the one who took me out to show the world, catching my little fingers during my childhood.
  • He is the one who always taught me many things and mentored me throughout my schooling.
  • He is the one who spoke like a friend during my college days.
  • He is the one who cared about me at most all times.
  • He is the one who had scolded and touched forcibly at the most when I was totally wrong.
  • He is the one who see my growth from tiny piece till here.
  • He is the one with whom I have shared most of my happiness, sorrows and disappointments.
  • He is the one who always gave his shoulders when I needed one.
  • He is the one who still keep on revolving around, for me.
  • He is the one who without any expectations give whatever I need.
  • He is the one who had sacrificed many things for me.
  • He is the one who feel happy seeing me happy and feel sad seeing me depressed.
  • He is the one still supporting me always and without which I might broke down.
  • He is the one who never appreciate me in my front but does not forget to do in my back.
  • He is the one who cares others and help others to his maximum extend.
  • He is one of the great personalities I have seen in my life.
  • He is one of the respectable person I look upon always.
  • He is one of my adorable person.
Its one of the great age mark, he had reached today. I am proud to be his blood relation. I am unable to express in words the pleasure I experience on this occasion. I definitely miss this cherishing moment being along with him. But still I have my hearty wishes for him. I pray that he lives long and every moment be with me. I have a great respect to him and salute him for giving me everything including my life. He is one of the wonderful human being in this world. Thanks DAD!

      12 comments:

      Anonymous said...

      kalakku da, kalakku. appavukku itha email'a anuppu.

      Anonymous said...

      Another master-piece by the blog master.
      Another "Thavamai Thavamirundu" padam partha mathiri irukku.

      Anonymous said...

      The following thirukkural perfectly suite for you.

      Magan thanthaikku aatrum udavi evan thanthai ennottran ena (loyds coloniye) kolum seyal.

      bye
      pugal.k

      Anonymous said...

      Super Narsi...
      I hope you don't forget all those things you mentioned in your future too.

      Raj

      Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

      Hi Sevappu Manusan,
      Thanks for the note. Kandipa itha partha , he would feel happy. But naan anupa porathillai. Silla vishyangal appdiye silenta vedurathu thaan nalla irukum. Correcta.

      Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

      Hi anonymous,

      Thavamai thavam irundhu kandippa illa. Athuku munadiye athu iruku.

      Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

      Hi Pugal,
      Tirukural range ellam naan illa. Athu oru sahaptham, naan oru sadha...

      Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

      Raj,
      Kandippa naan marantha, not to fit to live this life. Kandippa will not forget..

      Anonymous said...

      this is 9th comment

      Anonymous said...

      and 10th. so you hit the 2 digits in comments.

      Anonymous said...

      Narsi,

      As i have got little opportunity to move with your dad, he surely a great human being to move with.

      Aspect which i liked on him is the simplicity and friendly. He knows how to talk to each person on their interesting manner.

      Blessed to have such a dad.Cherish it.

      Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

      Rayan,

      Thanks a lot. Feeling good about your comment.